Saturday, May 25, 2013

Let's talk a little bit about food's quality...

In fact, it's about McDonald's and their food quality or rather, the lack of quality... A 9 year old girl points out the problem: http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2013/05/23/186304643/this-9-year-old-girl-told-mcdonalds-ceo-stop-tricking-kids Well, using toys can be a really good trick. As a child, I also enjoyed some of them and was even more interested in them than in the food itself... It really makes me wonder what they can put into food. And suddenly, I got it. Take a look at this short film called "Think Twice before you eat McDonalds": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSHaZIOk9nY I'm not sure how our body can digest it... And what's wrong with these fries? I don't recommend the fast food diet at all but it's really frightening that these fries are the same yesterday, today and... forever? Yummy food from McDonald's? If I were you, I would think twice before eating it...

3 comments:

  1. This documentary ("Super size me") is really good. Everyone who eat this kind of food, should watch it.
    Btw, yesterday I saw on the street a three-year-old girl eating a hamburger. That was terrifying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite well written - emphatic, accurate and to the point. Well done, Malwina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Sylwia, I agree with you.

    And thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete